Athens is a visually stunning design that combines simplicity with sound ergonomic principles.
The German BOCK Synchronous mechanism provides continuous synchro movement and anatomical support for an exceptional sitting experience. Athens is also fitted with a forward tilting function to provide pelvic support whilst sitting in a ‘Perch-position’. Adjustable 3D armrests and lumbar support are integrated into the back frame and move with the user. The guiding principles of flexibility, comfort and user-friendly adjustability are clearly evident across the Athens Task Range.
- 13D adjust armrests for ultimate comfort
- 2Height adjustable padded lumbar system
- Full synchro German BOCK mech with 4 position tilt lock
- Forward tilt support system to +10 degrees
- ‘Seat Slide’ feature allowing seat depth adjustment
- New age seat fabric, water resistant to hot and cold
- Polished alloy base standard with 60mm castors
- Height adjustable padded lumbar system
- 3D height adjustable armrests
- High density moulded foam seat
- Premium Fire Retardant Mesh
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2011 Certified
- Weight rated to 135KG